Arizona’s Best Trail Experience
Our mission is to create a lasting and memorable impression upon each and every guest! As for the avid and more adventurous rider, or those who want to customize their tour, we offer the ‘Premier Ride’ to better enhance your experience!
Each horse is hand selected by Tanner Bryson. They are ranch-raised and trained in Western style. They go through a rigorous trial period, including ranch work and daily use by wranglers, before being promoted to Trail Riding.
We rotate horses into different work days so they all get adequate time off to rest! Bryson Ranch maintains between 100 – 150 horses throughout the year, fluctuating seasonally.
Happy ‘n Healthy
- Hang out with their buddies in “hay-full” large paddocks (free choice hay feeding)
- Relax in open pasture after the end of their work day
- Begin their care and grooming routine at 7am
- We feed approximately 500 tons of hay per year.
- Our herd consists of Quarter Horses, Paints, Appaloosas, Purebred Draft and Draft-Cross breeds.
- The Bryson Ranch herd is pastured out in the beautiful wine country area, less than 10 miles from Sedona, and get regular feed, nutrients and care.
- Come and meet your riding partner from our happy, healthy herd of friendly and professional horses who join us throughout the year!
- The highest badge of honor a person can wear is honesty.
- That all things change, but the truth, and the truth alone lives on forever.
- If you want to be respected, show respect to others.
- Only through hard work and diligence, can you succeed.
- Your good deeds always come to light. Do not boast or be a show-off and always show good manners.
- If you waste time or money today, you will regret it tomorrow. Be thrifty in all ways.
- Many animals are good and loyal companions. Be friendly and kind to them.
- A strong, healthy body is a precious gift.
Meet Our Team